For close to 20 years REMEA has taken action in favour of the environment for its clients by giving a fresh future to contaminated sites.
To do so, REMEA offers operational solutions for site remediation and for pollution migration control, so that its clients can carry out their future projects on decontaminated land.
REMEA gives priority to innovative treatment techniques performed on site or in-situ. This limits off site transfers, that are costly from a financial and environmental point of view.
Remediation Subsidiary of VINCI GROUPE
Belonging to VINCI Group, Remea can offer their clients:
- An international presence, which allows REMEA to tailor its offers and approaches to national contexts and to benefit from a local support in more than 200 countries around the world.
- An integrated approach, going from the demolition to the delivery of ready-to-use platforms (turnkey solution).
Finally, thanks to its high-level multidisciplinary team of engineers, REMEA develops innovative solutions and techniques, and has advanced capacities in :
• Problem analysis,
• Laboratory testing,
• Digital simulation (models),
• Elaboration of the best remediation strategies
• Implementation of the recommended solutions