.What is a cookie?
The term “cookie” refers to all plotters (pixel tags, bugs, webs storage, …) that are deposited or read on your terminal when browsing the pages of the site.
Cookies on this site are used for different purposes, to facilitate your navigation, to offer you personalized content and advertising.
2.Cookies issued on the website
When you connect to our Site, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser of your device during the validity of the concerned cookie.
Cookies that we emit allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (sections and visited contents, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
- Implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to sign in, again, for content or service after a certain amount of time.
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has.
3. Refusal of cookies
You can refuse the registration of cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. However, this operation will delete all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, which may lead to the alteration or loss of certain settings or information. The deletion of cookies may modify, or even make it difficult to browse the website.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 and higher:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
- Choose the “Tools” > “Options” menu.
- Click on the “Privacy” option.
For Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
- Choose the “Editions” menu.
- Click on the “Preferences” option.
- Click on the “Security” option.
Click on “Show Cookies”.
The validity period of the consent to the deposit of cookies is increased to a maximum of 13 months. At the end of this period, the consent will have to be collected again.
As a result, cookies must have a shelf life of thirteen months after their first deposit in the user’s terminal equipment (following the expression of consent). Their lifetime must not be extended when new visits to the site.